What the hell?
Although critics bemoan the News & Record's propensity to include fiction in its reporting, this accommodation takes it to new heights. I am looking forward to the following headlines:
- "Wizard says swim center to bring economic magic"
- "Faeries support proposed tree ordinance"
- "Time traveler says Greensboro destined for greatness"
- "Reincarnated Joe Bryan wants his money back"
Sheesh!
"Coliseum expansion to include Four Season Mall"
ReplyDelete"Hammer re-elected for third term as Mayor"
"Coble laments lack of convertibles as parade season begins"
I really like number 4.
ReplyDeleteRoch, how many lotteries has that psychic won?
ReplyDeleteGoogle could not locate the psychic Dorrine Lee. Hmmmm?...I wonder how Amanda Lehmert found her. Maybe they were in the same "L" homeroom.
ReplyDeleteWas Lee paid a fee for her psychic forecast? I doubt it. If Lee works for free maybe the water department will use her and learn how much of Randleman Lake Greensboro never needed.
Oh Roch! #4=good stuff.
ReplyDelete--Brandon Burgess
Fox News had The Amazing Kreskin on yesterday to get his predictions for 2010.
ReplyDeleteWe live in stupid times.
Perhaps the N&R was quietly bought out by Weekly World News and J.R. forgot to tell us...
ReplyDeleteThanks for your comments, everyone.
ReplyDelete