My brain, my brain. It kicks into a different mode where scripting and programming abilities rise when stuff like this flows into it. Weird. Headphones highly recommended.
Makes me think of Bill Laswell. If you like these sounds, you should check out Laswell. He's worked on many projects over the years including Herbie Hancock's "Rockit" album. I love Laswell's work with "Tabla Beat Science".
Thanks for the recommendation, Brandon. I was not familiar with Laswell, but several clips appear at the top of Google results for his name. You are right, I do like him. He lacks the spacey driving beat that marks the goa/psy/trance that I like when I'm trying to concentrate for long periods at the computer, but one can only take so much of that before having to tune to something a little more gentle.
Makes me think of Bill Laswell. If you like these sounds, you should check out Laswell. He's worked on many projects over the years including Herbie Hancock's "Rockit" album. I love Laswell's work with "Tabla Beat Science".
ReplyDelete--Brandon Burgess
Thanks for the recommendation, Brandon. I was not familiar with Laswell, but several clips appear at the top of Google results for his name. You are right, I do like him. He lacks the spacey driving beat that marks the goa/psy/trance that I like when I'm trying to concentrate for long periods at the computer, but one can only take so much of that before having to tune to something a little more gentle.
ReplyDelete