Tuesday, January 26, 2010

WFMY hotel reporting suckage

After its revelation and substantiation yesterday, how can WFMY report on Deena Hayes' threat to mar the opening of the International Civil Rights Center with a protest objecting to a public records request for information relating to governments' role in the proposed downtown hotel project and not report that Hayes' cohabitating boyfriend has a direct financial interest in the hotel project?

Ignorance?
Laziness?
Suckiness?

3 comments:

  1. All of the above?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Four words:

    Sandra hughes
    Frank Mickens

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will give them some street cred for having the request for info from weaver's lawyers but they buried it for no one to see, so I hat tipped and scribd it. Also remember the dc trip ethical lapse justin e mailed me to say he didn't have time to verify roy's campaign contributions from his pac and I handed it to him on a silver platter and no reprting of it.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...