Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Tyranny has come to our shores

The Daily Show With Jon StewartM - Th 11p / 10c
Baracknophobia - Obey
thedailyshow.com
Daily Show
Full Episodes
Economic CrisisPolitical Humor

8 comments:

  1. Was going to blog this, but you beat me. I love the line

    "I think you're confusing tyranny with losing."

    The right are a bunch of fear-mongering pin-heads who can't take what they dish out and resort to name calling instead of debating the issues.

    They'll be in the minority for a long, LONG time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The right are a bunch of fear-mongering pin-heads who can't take what they dish out and resort to name calling instead of debating the issues.
    This is hysterical, pin-heads, isn't that a favorite expression of Bill O'Rielly, you must be a closet Republican. Name calling was inmvented by the loony left, but I'm not concerned as Jimmy Carter OOPS I mean BHussainO will be a one term president, I just hope we have a country left when he get's finished. Beau

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beau, please use quotation marks when you paste other people's words in your comments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beau, please use quotation marks when you paste other people's words in your comments.

    I can't win for loosing! What is this with you and quotation marks, if I use them I'm chastised, and if I don't, same results! I suspect it's just that you have a good sense of humor, right! Beau

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am quite certain I have never chastised you for using quotation marks, certain because I never see you use them. It is confusing to read a comment that begins with someone else's remarks pasted verbatim without quotation marks. They give us important understanding including an indication of where your words begin. Not using quotation marks is not only confusing, it also says, "Here is a comment from someone who isn't very aware."

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not using quotation marks is not only confusing, it also says, "Here is a comment from someone who isn't very aware."


    Now come on Roch, you can't figure out that you were the original penner of the quote, I find that funny as hell! Beau

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is confusing, it is annoying and although I tired to put it politely previously, it exposes your ignorance. Now, continue as you prefer.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lack of proper attribution doesn't just make one look like an illiterate douche; it's also plagiarism. And there's no need to repeat (I won't say "quote" because you're too lazy and/or stupid to use quotation marks) an entire paragraph when replying to it. Conservatives are supposed to respect and employ traditional grammar and syntax, not write like victims of a multicultural education.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...