Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Time Warner action item #3: File a complaint with the State Attorney General

[Third in a series. Previously: #1, City Council; #2, Letters to the Editors]

Here is another step consumers can take to address Time Warner Cable's plan to make Greensboro one of only four markets in the United States in which they charge internet users for how much internet they use (background here and here.) File a complaint with the North Carolina State Attorney General's Consumer Protection Division. (You can print a form then complete it or complete it online then print it but, either way, you will ultimately have to print the form then mail it to the address indicated.)

2 comments:

  1. You maybe mad at TWC but who's out there, the compitition. I had (the key word is had) Directtv but thier service was terrible, they took nthe liberty of putting charges on my credit card for services and merchandise not received. I was told they would send my money back but it would take 6 to 8 weeks, so now I have Dish and so far I'm pretty pleased. Beau

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does DishTV offer internet access?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...