Thursday, April 02, 2009

Greensboro creative and innovative? Not if Time Warner Cable has its way

Today I want to recommend that you watch this video about Greensboro's own Monkeywhale.

Today, you might very well click on it.

Today you might come to appreciate Greensboro's fermenting creative and innovative spirit.

Next month, when Time Warner Cable starts charging you for how much internet you use... maybe not.

4 comments:

  1. Already I don't watch TV, might as well disconnect from TW and go back to dial-up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's an option, Bill. But it's still not going to be good for Greensboro when we become a place like nearly no other where the choices are nice slow dial-up or pay-for-how-much-you-use broadband.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will there be a way to track how much we've used? I can check my cell phone minutes. I would want to be able to see where I stand.

    Like you, I have NO idea how much I use or how much I need.

    This is just complicating matters at a time when things are complicated enough.

    ReplyDelete
  4. JW, Joe Killian just posted a story that says we will have three months of access to this information before having to choose a plan.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...