On October 17th, remarking on how illuminating it is to have Greensboro videos aggregated at Greensboro101.com, I posted a found video (by Jp2easy) showing two fights within minutes of each other in downtown Greensboro.
The next day, on October 18th, Ryan Shell posted the same video with no mention of how it came to his attention.
In this week's Yes! Weekly, editor Brian Clarey writes that Ryan posted the video on his website and that it was subsequently "reposted" on this blog where Jerry Bledsoe commented on it.
Yesterday, I will send Brian an email to ask him to review this:
What can I say? You got me. Where would we be without you?
ReplyDeleteAs for this most recent posted clip, I found it informational sure, but the plot was thin and the ending very predictable, right down to the mournful horn lick.
Will Bert never learn?
Apology accepted.
ReplyDelete