Friday, October 16, 2009

Candidate has secret plan

One of the downsides of being a hardass for the facts is that you sometimes end up having to scold people you find quite likable. I've done it before with the always friendly Cyndy Hayworth and today I am going to do it again.

Previously, my complaint of Cyndy was about a letter to the N&R in which Cyndy got her facts wrong. She has another letter today, this one in support of at-large candidate Danny Thompson in which she writes of Thompson:
"He has a plan for Greensboro that will lay the groundwork to bring jobs and growth and at the same time eliminate some of the excess in the budget."
A plan? Really? A desire, maybe, but a plan? I'd sure like to read it. I don't see it on his website. So what is Thompson's plan and can the rest of us be let in on it? And if the man doesn't have a plan, don't say he has one, okay, Cyndy? Because that is like, you know, fibbing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...