Cyndy Hayworth wrote a letter to the editor of the (Greensboro) News & Record today. I've copied it here and tethered it to reality with notes in bold:
-------------
I agree with the July 5 letter concerning the apology the City Council recently made to the Truth and Reconciliation committee. [The City Council did not apologize to the Truth and Reconciliation committee.]
First of all, I do not need any group, council or person to apologize on my behalf! [The City Council did not apologize.] I am an adult and I take responsibility for my actions. If I do something harmful or hurtful, I will be the first to apologize. The City Council certainly does not have to do it for me. [They did not.]
I am really not sure why this “committee” still exists [It does not], except to continue to live in the past and negatively influence the future.
Come on, Greensboro citizens, let’s not live under this cloud of ugliness that the majority of us had absolutely no part of and are tired of having regurgitated back in our faces.
Come on, Truth and Reconciliation committee, go find the “truth” in some other issues that truly impact all of the citizens of Greensboro. [The Truth and Reconciliation Commission closed its offices and disbanded after releasing its final report in 2006.]
Cyndy Hayworth
Greensboro
I agree with the July 5 letter concerning the apology the City Council recently made to the Truth and Reconciliation committee. [The City Council did not apologize to the Truth and Reconciliation committee.]........THEY SAID REGRET, CEMANTICS.
ReplyDeleteFirst of all, I do not need any group, council or person to apologize on my behalf! [The City Council did not apologize.] I am an adult and I take responsibility for my actions. If I do something harmful or hurtful, I will be the first to apologize. The City Council certainly does not have to do it for me. [They did not.]....REFER TO FIRST PARAGRAPH.
I am really not sure why this “committee” still exists [It does not], except to continue to live in the past and negatively influence the future.
Come on, Greensboro citizens, let’s not live under this cloud of ugliness that the majority of us had absolutely no part of and are tired of having regurgitated back in our faces.
Come on, Truth and Reconciliation committee, go find the “truth” in some other issues that truly impact all of the citizens of Greensboro. [The Truth and Reconciliation Commission closed its offices and disbanded after releasing its final report in 2006.].......JOHNSON AND HIS BAND OF MERRY MEN HAVEN'T GONE ANYWHERE, THE T&R WILL BE BACK TO BITE THE CITIZENS OF GREENSBORO WHEN AND WHERE JOHNSON THINKS IT'S STRATIGICLY BEST. SEE THE LIGHT ROCH. Beau
I hope District 3 has seen the last of her. Just another neanderthal.
ReplyDeleteBeau, you ignorant slut, you don't need to quote the totality of the post you're replying to, and if you MUST quote it, you need to use quotation marks (better spelling would help, too).
ReplyDeleteI'm insulting you not because I dislike you but because of my antipathy for Nelson Johnson, whom I consider to be a sleazy grievance pimp. When his critics exhibit the reading skills and comphrehension of an illiterate cracker, it only makes the sumbitch look good in comparison.
Stench, I hope you're right, but I don't think so, she's aching to get her nose into Greensboro politics. Thankfully she has decided not to run for council again this time.
ReplyDelete