Tuesday, July 07, 2009

The Good Earth Company, beautiful nature photography

Local photographer Jon Johnson knocked on our door this evening, doing a little door-to-door in the neighborhood offering note cards of his photographs for sale and inviting people to check out his web site. Some really beautiful North Carolina naturescapes, available for sale in a variety of medium.


3 comments:

  1. That top pic is Crabtree Falls, right off the Parkway near Little Switzerland. Very photogenic. Although I'm not into starting a blog, I have always wanted to start my own photo website, similar to your friend's but would need geek-help. I'm sure it's not too hard but when you don't know what you're doing, it's paralyzing. Do you know if his was a do-it-yourself endeavor?

    ReplyDelete
  2. CP, the guy is not my friend. I hadn't met him until he knocked on my door. I may know more about your interests in a couple of months, but for now, you might try emailing the guy and asking what drives his web site (I don't get the sense that it is particularly photo oriented) or maybe see what you can do on Flickr.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've done been Fickring already. I guess that's all you really need.

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/jhayes5032/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...