Thursday, July 16, 2009

Disrtrtict 2 candidate Kee, serves or served?

As Keith notes in the comments at this post, Greensboro city council district 2 candidate Jim Kee now has a rudimentary web site online. It claims Jim Kee:
"Serves Board of Adjustments."
I don't know if Kee actually serves the board of adjustments in some way (I don't think he is a waiter) but, while he has served on the board of adjustments in the past, he does not currently. (His opponent, Ryan Shell, does serve on the board.)

Keith also would like to know what the "Mayor's steering committee" is (I suspect it is her campaign committee) and more details about the 100 jobs Kee says he has created.

1 comment:

  1. Failing to hold back, this is a pretty poor web site and one hopes it launched too soon. Nothing works (especially the donation button, which is what you always make work FIRST). Volunteering takes you to Constant Contact. Jeez.

    It's one thing not to be online or online aware. It's another thing to put up a site that doesn't work. Sort of makes you look incompetent or something, spelling aside.

    I hope he gets that updated. Soon.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...