One of the things I've long liked about local blogs is getting from them a better understanding of individuals' perspectives on life in Greensboro. Now that Greensboro101 is aggregating local video, I am finding that window opening even wider.
I always admire people who know and stand up for their rights as the guy behind the camera does at this anti-abortion gathering.
You gotta love the video, it never lies. Now, why were the police called?
ReplyDelete--Brandon Burgess
I said I admire the cameraman for exercising his rights, that doesn't mean I agree with his tactics or objectives. Why would someone assemble in front of a clinic with a gun on his hip? To intimidate would be my guess.
ReplyDeleteWere I to see someone loitering on my street with a gun on his hip, I'd call the cops to come check him out too.
If two or more people call in to complain about the open carry, which does not require a permit, then it becomes an investigation of one "going armed to the terror of the public". This was told to me by a GPD officer years ago.
ReplyDelete--Brandon Burgess