Monday, October 05, 2009

City Council at-large predictions

These are simply my expectations for the outcome of tomorrow's Greensboro City Council at-large primary race. They are not endorsements. If you like what you see, you will have to vote to bring it to fruition. If my predictions disappoint you, then vote and make me wrong.

The predictions are based on funds raised and spent, endorsements, candidate exposure (positive and negative), buzz and what I think I know about who will constitute the Greensboro electorate tomorrow.

1. Nancy Vaughan
2. MariKay AbuZuatier
3. Danny Thompson
4. Robbie Perkins
5. Sandra Anderson-Groat
6. Julie Lapham*
7. DJ Hardy*
8. Gary Nixon*
9. Ryan Shell
10. Jorge Cornell
11. Max Benbassat

* I found it really difficult to put 6, 7 and 8 in order. I think it will be really tight here, with the real possibility that any of these three could make it through the primary.

2 comments:

  1. We'll see if your prediction is better than this: S&P: 480 -- probably around September/October of this year.
    Posted by: Roch101 | May 19, 2009 at 04:07 P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tom,

    If you are not going to give me until the end of October on the first, will you at least give me until the polls close tomorrow?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...