"Video of young black people fighting and running as a shot rang out was played repeatedly on local TV stations."Questions for Mr. Killian:
1. To what video are you referring that shows people fighting? I have seen multiple videos of the evening in question and none show anybody fighting. What video Mr. Killian? Can you make a screen shot or link us to some video and tell us where in it you see fighting?
2. To what video are you referring that records a shot ringing out? Again, I have not heard such a thing on any of the videos, most of which are silent.
Show us. Prove it.
UPDATE: Joe Killian says he agrees that the videos shown on TV do not show people fighting.
It is my understanding the video in question was taken by private citizens. I hope to obtain copies soon with permission to publish.
ReplyDeleteKillian was referencing video "played repeatedly on local TV stations", not the rumored video about which we've been hearing for weeks.
ReplyDeleteI like to see an investigation into this fight or so-called fight. There seems to be conflicting reports. There were 400 people fighting and only 11 arrest, and some were citation arrests. I think since this incident got national headlines that we should into the matter.
ReplyDeletesal
Sorry, look into the matter. If we don't look into the matter than I can only conclude that the fight was a pretext to the curfew and the city was waiting for ammo
ReplyDeleteSal, email me: sysop@wirecom.com
ReplyDelete