I am trying to find the email addresses of some city council candidates that are undiscoverable by a Google search. If you are one of the following or know how to reach any of the following, please email me at sysop@wirecom.com so that I can help them promote their candidacies.
Looking for:
Jean Brown
Katei Cranford
Joseph Landis
Marlando Pridgen
Sharon Hightower
Tigress McDaneil
Corey Pysher
Wendell Roth
John Alexander Underwood
I let Roth and Hightower know on Facebook
ReplyDeleteThank you, Keith. I've just heard from Ms. Hightower.
ReplyDeleteI like to thank Roch for his website. I also like to thank him for allowing candidates to post their profile here. I think people should use this site to help them decide who to vote for and remember that some have not responded back to Roch, if you cant respond to a simple request then how are they going to respond to you, the people. How hard s it to fill out a response and email it back.
ReplyDeleteI'm happy to do it, Sal. Last election, there were some candidates who never added their information. It's there prerogative, but it does make me wonder.
ReplyDelete"their"
ReplyDeleteI see it this way, if you have to chase a candidate for information now, if elected then you will never see that person. I feel obligated to respect people's time if they give it to me.
ReplyDeleteI agree, Sal.
ReplyDelete