Friday, January 07, 2011

A way with words

GREENSBORO, NC -- The story of Fox8 cameraman and local blogger Chris Weaver being attacked by a crazy man with a stick while shooting some footage is worthy of attention in its own right, but fellow photog and blogger Stewart Pittman brings out the color. The man has a way with words.
"Ya know, I though I'd met every type of unhappy customer there is. I don't remember ANY as unhinged as one Danny Kirkus, Jr. In his world, it's perfectly acceptable to attack a cameraman if you perceive him to be your land, to go after him with a stick, to rant, rave and threaten in a manner that makes those Mel Gibson phone rants sound like the sweetest of all booty calls. Really, Mr. Kirkus - what universe do you live in where acting like a cartoon character is permitted? Did you think such behavior would [stop] all the queries about your suspiciously skinny horses? Are you as inbred as you look? Or did the greasy mullet and demented spittle come with the hat?"

1 comment:

  1. Ah, that's what I like about the South!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...