GREENSBORO, NC -- Yesterday I posted a YouTube video from "officergaryknotts" who News2 identified in an unrelated video as Gary Knotts, a "loss prevention agent." The video showed what appeared to be a girl restrained in handcuffs being assaulted by a woman (presumably her mother) while Walmart employees and a police officer stand by.
That video has now been "removed by the user" according to YouTube. Here it is again, unedited from the original:
Oh I knew that was going to happen, that's why I downloaded it too.
ReplyDelete(Great minds think alike!)
I'm curious if Wal-Mart normally allows their security staff to remove security footage from their stores to post on the internet?
I saw your copy, Liv. The "Rocky" theme music was a nice touch.
ReplyDeleteIt would not have happened if you would have behaved like adults,and asked the poster for all videos,Im sure I would have provided them.
ReplyDeleteI'm not following your point.
ReplyDelete