DETROIT, MI -- I am aware that the police are under no obligation to tell you the truth, but when one does lie, especially in the course of an interrogation of a 13-year-old boy while telling him, "I'm not going to lie to you," it qualifies him as a lying sack.
From the Detroit Free Press:
On Dec. 4, 2007, without notice to a legal guardian appointed to represent the boy, West Bloomfield Police Detective Joseph Brousseau interrogated a 13-year-old witness about allegations of sexual abuse against his father.
Prosecutors later dropped criminal charges against the parents and agreed to reunite them with their son and daughter, who had been living in separate foster homes for more than three months.
Today, the Free Press reported that the family will get $1.8 million to settle a lawsuit against the police which arose after the Free Press' 2008 articles.(Source, with videos)
Hat tip:
Greensboring.com
WHY IS Detective Joe Brusseau STILL EMPLYED IN WEST BLOOMFIELD POLICE DEPARTMENT???
ReplyDeleteThat's what I want to know he is a piece of crap the kid keeps saying he knows nothing and he keeps saying I'm not lying to you buddy but they say "its just a tactic" he should be kicked off the force.. I'm glad the family sued and won, they should have asked for detective brusseau to be fired
ReplyDelete