Monday, August 31, 2009

News & Record editor, duplicitous or seclusive?

The (Greensboro, NC) News & Record editor coughs up the name of the hotel that hosted the Nazis (La Quinta). He does so with "Now that the 'threat' is over, I fully expected someone to ask the motel be identified. No one did."

Well yes, we did ask. Here, here and here, well before the update appeared on JR's blog. I am left wondering, is the editor of our local daily really oblivious to the local blogs discussing his paper and his decision or was he aware of these blog posts and just pretending he did not see them?

1 comment:

  1. Interesting question. I read the blogs a couple times a week. You caught me between reads. (I do appreciate you narrowing the choices of my behavior down to two negative ones. Gives me a sense of your overall thought process.)

    Of course, there was plenty of discussion about it on my blog where the original post was made. You could have asked there, if you really cared.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...