Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Hyde answers my raffle inquiry

[Disclaimer: I am an unaffiliated voter in NC Senate district 27. I am not involved with D27 incumbent Senator Don Vaughan's campaign. I did design Vaughan's business website.]

Here is an email exchange I had with North Carolina Senate district 27 candidate Jeff Hyde regarding the complaints surrounding his campaign raffle and the candidate's refusal to identify the winner of the $5,000 prize.
> Hello Jeff,
>
> About the raffle:
>
> Was the winner listed on your campaign finance report as having
> purchased a raffle ticket or tickets?
>
> Was the winner related to you?
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Yours,
> Roch Smith, Jr.
>
> --
> Roch Smith, Jr.
> www.greensboro101.com
> www.we101.com

Rick,
Are you the Rick Smith I meet at the Speakers Forum last Thursday at UnderCurrent?

Jeff Hyde
Candidate for NC Senate District 27
www.votejeffhyde.com

4 comments:

  1. Is Jeff hyding something?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could have be Rock Hudson instead of Rick Smith.

    ReplyDelete
  3. let me know if you find the answer

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the exchange speaks for itself.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...