Monday, May 17, 2010

Robbery update

A police officer just left. He got here within an hour of the 911 call. Very professional and helpful. He ran the tag and it matches my vehicle description (morons). The Sheriff has been dispatched to the owner's home.

11 comments:

  1. Hey Roch, just scrolled down to read about your lawnmower getting stolen. Good luck getting it back. Sounds like you've given the police a strong lead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did they catch the theives? We're they kids?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Greensboro officer said a dispatcher asked the sheriff's department to go to the residence of the car's registrant (it's in the county). I haven't heard anything since.

    I only saw one from the back, the other very briefly an in profile. I'd say he was between 17 and 24.

    ReplyDelete
  4. had something similar happen a couple of years back...police never caught them...said that the license plate had been stolen from someone else.

    Good luck with your case.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Meb. This license plate was not stolen. It belonged to the vehicle I described.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had a riding lawnmower stolen on a drizzly night a couple of years ago. (the rain masks sounds in the night) eneI heard a noise and saw a truck going down the street with no lights on, but never dreamed that they had hoisted a 400 lb riding mower onto their truck. In the morning my wife noticed the lawnmower was missing, and we traced the tracks in the wet grass to across the street wher they loaded up. I hope they catch the low lifes that got your mower.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope the catch the guys too. My next door neighbor had her lawnmower stolen from her carport a couple of weeks ago. These are likely the same guys.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Any news?

    --Brandon

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for remembering, Brandon. No. No news.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Still nothing?

    --Brandon Burgess

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nope. Still nothing. I don't want to jump to conclusions. I'll call tomorrow and see what's up.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...