These young men make an appearance in Greensboro to tell the crowd about "real n_ _ _ _ _s" (2:50). There appears to be much enthusiasm for the speech. Girls yell, "We love you."
I'm not sure I understood anything on the video. The first guy seems to be good at lists, which means he must be a product of NC public schools and their rote memorization.
The gentleman with the microphonic amplification device seemed to be making an important statement but I could not decipher the language he was using. Perhaps a linguist is needed.
Anyway, I liked the girl in the bikini bottom and fishnet stockings at the end and her friend seemed to have her priorities in line with a box of donuts or something.
What type of issue was the shirtless gentleman addressing during his presentation of fact?
Any idea where this was at? I didn't see the bottles but he seemed pretty angry. I looked around and it appears that Waka Flocka Flame dealt with a similar incident at Club Touch; something about someone throwing a cup on stage.
I guess there is no such thing as bad publicity. I had no idea who Waka Flocka Flame was. Apparently, his mother manages Gucci Mane, a popular hiphop star.
I never understood the whole macho thing with regard to modern music but I guess he was just standing up for himself.
Macho, smacho. The guy ought to learn a little bit of history like, oh, I dunno, visit the friggin' Civil Rights Museum which appeared to be across the street. His gig was at the N-club. Hmm.
Ignorant.
ReplyDeleteObviously giving the economy a tremendous boost.
ReplyDeleteGreensboro is going down hill.
ReplyDeleteI'm not sure I understood anything on the video. The first guy seems to be good at lists, which means he must be a product of NC public schools and their rote memorization.
ReplyDeleteThe gentleman with the microphonic amplification device seemed to be making an important statement but I could not decipher the language he was using. Perhaps a linguist is needed.
Anyway, I liked the girl in the bikini bottom and fishnet stockings at the end and her friend seemed to have her priorities in line with a box of donuts or something.
What type of issue was the shirtless gentleman addressing during his presentation of fact?
Ultimately? His wallet.
ReplyDeleteAny idea where this was at? I didn't see the bottles but he seemed pretty angry. I looked around and it appears that Waka Flocka Flame dealt with a similar incident at Club Touch; something about someone throwing a cup on stage.
ReplyDeleteI guess there is no such thing as bad publicity. I had no idea who Waka Flocka Flame was. Apparently, his mother manages Gucci Mane, a popular hiphop star.
I never understood the whole macho thing with regard to modern music but I guess he was just standing up for himself.
Macho, smacho. The guy ought to learn a little bit of history like, oh, I dunno, visit the friggin' Civil Rights Museum which appeared to be across the street. His gig was at the N-club. Hmm.
ReplyDeleteI could not understand but 3 words that were spoken. This should have been subtitled or atleast translated from its obviouse ebonical elequence.
ReplyDelete