Thursday, May 21, 2009

I might just have to buy a newspaper

I saw a Rooms to Go TV commercial last night that invited me to get store coupons in the newspaper or online. The Rooms to Go web site offers no clue as to where to find these online coupons the Rooms to Go TV commercial told me I could find there and the site's search feature yields zero results in a search for "coupon."

Lame.


UPDATE: A Rooms to Go representative told me through online chat that the coupons will be "online tomorrow." What a major screw up, one that could at least be minimized by putting a note on the web site saying that the coupons will be online tomorrow. I expect our economic recovery to be long and painful because of the moron factor.

.

1 comment:

  1. That's a summary of everything that is wrong with businesses being online. They should be all over Twitter with the coupon link.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...