Saturday, July 18, 2009

Kee kicks off

I went to Jim Kee's Greensboro city council (district 2) campaign kick off this afternoon. Hopefully his deficient web site will soon get updated so you can learn more about him. I think the rest of Greensboro will be as enthused as I am by his candidacy.

This afternoon, before a crowd of about fifty, Kee laid out warmly and confidently his reasons for running. He spoke of supporting businesses large and small, of specific ideas he'd like to implement to improve public safety, of working for a clean environment and of seeing one Greensboro, not a divided Greensboro.

I don't know much about Kee's two other opponents, but he's off to a great start and, if he can stay true to himself, he will make a great council person.

1 comment:

  1. it is very troubling to hear the endorsement by henry isaacson, if he does get elected he will have a huge bull's eye on his head in regards to his motives and trebic.

    Let's see if Jim Kee gives money to the simkins pac.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...