Thursday, March 08, 2012

But where does he stand on gay marriage?


There really are some closed-minded and fearful people out there. I saw this on Craigslist today under the title "BOBBY COFFER (EXTREME DANGER!!)."

Coffer is running for state senate—in my district, actually—and I know this must be authoritative because it was written in all caps and punctuated with multiple exclamation points. I'll bet whoever wrote it had to change his diaper when he was done.
IT REALLY SHOW'S WHAT STATE OUR COUNTRY IS IN WHEN YOU CAN HAVE A GUY LIKE .......... BOBBY R, COFFER.......... RUNNING FOR AN OFFICIAL STATE OFFICE , ESPECIALLY WHEN A GUY LIKE HIM HAS NO OFFICE EXPERIENCE WHAT SO EVER, AND WHO WAS KICKED OUT OF THE MILITARY , AND HAS A RELATIONSHIP WITH A BLACK WOMAN THAT IS HALF HIS AGE ((( WHILE HE IS A WHITE MAN )))
Boo!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...