Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Two years smoke free

Today is my anniversary: two years since I quit smoking.

If you smoke, it feels normal. Going without feels uncomfortable, impossible, wrong; but your body and mind are zapped, burdened, blurred and compromised to a degree you will not appreciate until you quit.

There is no right way to quit and no wrong way. I used pharmaceuticals, Chantix specifically. If you want to quit and haven't tried it, give it a shot. I'm proof it can work.

5 comments:

  1. """"Today is my anniversary: two years since I quit smoking"""""

    Congratulations, it's about three years for me. Beau

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you, Beau. Feels great, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go Smith Jr! I quit in 2003. Gained a lot of weight but got my breath back. I can exercise a lot better know when I chose to get moving.

    Need to do that more often.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...