We still have a ton of Tia Dragon hot peppers as well as Jalapenos. My pride and joy is my cabbages; 15 plants starting to head up, as well as my 10 brocalli plants. The hardest part is keeping the tree rats from eating the tops out of them. I didn't cover anything up because I kind of knew it wouldn't get below freezing last night.
A beautiful, last hurrah of summer! Enjoy! We've still got eggplant on the vine; that's about it!
ReplyDeleteWe got vines... apparently we suck as farmers.
ReplyDeleteWe still have a ton of Tia Dragon hot peppers as well as Jalapenos. My pride and joy is my cabbages; 15 plants starting to head up, as well as my 10 brocalli plants. The hardest part is keeping the tree rats from eating the tops out of them. I didn't cover anything up because I kind of knew it wouldn't get below freezing last night.
ReplyDelete