FYI, I have discovered that the Greensboro Server on SpeedTest.Net is slower than the one in Washington DC. I just had an issue with my Business Class. It was crawling. They did get it fixed; but the Tech said that TWC is having to sweep their system because of illegal taps and bad cable that is affecting speed nearly everywhere.
Just tried 4-5 different tests. Lowest download so far is 9.7 mbps. Highest is 15.56 mbps. Upload averaging 390 kbps. We pay extra for "turbo", I think?
FYI, I have discovered that the Greensboro Server on SpeedTest.Net is slower than the one in Washington DC. I just had an issue with my Business Class. It was crawling. They did get it fixed; but the Tech said that TWC is having to sweep their system because of illegal taps and bad cable that is affecting speed nearly everywhere.
ReplyDeleteJust tried 4-5 different tests. Lowest download so far is 9.7 mbps. Highest is 15.56 mbps. Upload averaging 390 kbps. We pay extra for "turbo", I think?
ReplyDeleteDon't get me going on TW's broadband. Travel a lot and most motel's wi-fi is faster than TW's broadband in G'boro.
ReplyDelete