Dear Honorable Council Representative Thompson,I originally sent these questions on August 7th. After receiving no reply, I sent them three more times for a total of four, two to Thompson's email address and two through the contact form on the City Council web page.
At the August 2, 2010 meeting of the Greensboro City Council, you said, referring to the incident reports you had, "A number of them, as I said, involve people viewing pornographic websites at our Greensboro public library."
Questions:
1. How many of the incident reports were related to the viewing of objectionable material on computers?
2. How do you define "pornographic websites"?
3. Why did you not put this on the agenda so that there could be public comment?
Thanks in advance,
Yours,
Roch
Thompson has not answered.
I think Thompson realizes that he shot himself in the foot on this one. He hasn't responded to any of my e-mails either.
ReplyDeleteI also hate it when people don't answer Roch's questions.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to help someone beat him in the next election.
ReplyDeleteRyan
PS - yes, that means I'll be working on a campaign. :)