Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Tony Wilkins, man of the people

GREENSBORO, NC -- Watch as district 5 City Council representative Tony Wilkins stands up for Greensboro against the doings of the local oligarchy. Also instructive is what passes for transparency in the mind of our Mayor, Robbie Perkins.

Get Adobe Flash player

7 comments:

  1. Tony makes a good point - Greensboro puts up have the capitol and ALL the operating expenses and gets NOTHING in return.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First meeting I have not seen live in quite a while.

    Mr. Wilkens makes a good point. There seems to be no deference to the citizens of Greensboro --- except from Wilkens.

    The CF etal needs to open these matters up a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting this information, Roch, and your complimentary reference.
    I can't quite make it out, but right before the 2:00 mark, does Robbie say "oh, shit"?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's "My shirts too." Dry cleaning instructions perhaps?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh dear Lord, what a week. First the smirking, snarky hit piece on George Hartzman by Amanda Leinert, followed by back-to-back embarrassing a**-kissing puff pieces on Nancy Vaughan and Robbie Perkins, and now this.

    Tony, I did hear the word "sH**" at the 2;00 mark. I don't know if it was Robbie Baby's voice but it would certainly be in character for that slimeball.

    Tony, thanks for standing up to this madness.

    ReplyDelete
  6. But but but I thought Tony lost all credibility because he gave up blogging...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...