Thursday, August 16, 2012

Non-profit grocery store for east Greensboro

Greensboro is a cliquish city where people are slow to let go of grudges formed by slights, real or imagined, against their cliques, so I'm afraid this very excellent idea for a non-profit grocery store to serve the food desert of east Greensboro will be handicapped because of who is suggesting it. But that doesn't mean it isn't a great idea.

1 comment:

  1. You're right Roch, the idea will be handicapped because I thought of it but if others would like to make it come true and think me a liability then I will gladly stand aside and allow them to go it on their own. I've already asked someone else to spearhead the idea, all I really want to do is teach but if my teaching is a problem... Well, I'd be happy just to be able to walk to the grocery store like I used to do.

    I will not fight for control of this project, my health will no longer allow me these battles. I just dream up the projects, someone else will have to build them.

    And thank you for spreading the word.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...