Sunday, September 06, 2009

What the? Charles Davenport insulated from criticism?

Earlier, I commented on Charles Davenport's silly and superficial column in today's (Greensboro, NC) News & Record.

This evening, I went back to Davenport's column at the News & Record to see what, if anything, readers had to say about it in the comments. But comments are not enabled on Davenport's column. They are on Allen Johnson's column; George Will's column; the guest editorial and the paper's unsigned editorial, In fact, every one of today's News & Record columns has comments enabled -- except for Davenport's.

Strange.

.

2 comments:

  1. Roch,

    Go to John Robinson's blog, and there's an explanation. Apparently there was too much name-calling (really?!), and people violating N&R policy. I'm not happy about it, either.

    CD Jr.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CD, I do not see what you describe on JR's blog. Do you have a link?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...