I'm trying to find the email address for the City of Greensboro's Asst. City Manager for Communications, Denise Turner. I clicked on every promising link on the City's web site and used the search box to search her name. No email address. If anybody has Ms. Turner's email address, please post it in the comments. Thanks!
I looked through all my City email addresses. They are all in this format:
ReplyDeleteFirstName.LastName@greensboro-nc.gov
Unless Denise is her middle name, I think it's safe to assume that her email address is:
Denise.Turner@greensboro-nc.gov
Thanks, Michele. I'll give that a try.
ReplyDeleteI'm trying to find the email address for the City of Greensboro's Asst. City Manager for Communications, Denise Turner. I clicked on every promising link on the City's web site and used the search box to search her name. No email address. If anybody has Ms. Turner's email address, please post it in the comments. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteTransparancy is thier new creedo, they just took it to an extreme and now they're so transparent they're...........well invisable!
Beau
Although I don't know Denise's email address specifically, Michele is right about the format. Do you think we should break the hiring freeze, get the money from somewhere and hire a dedicated webmaster for the City?
ReplyDeleteWebmaster is a real job and for a group as large as the City, it's a full time one. We're not hiring, I believe. I don't see how the City can keep up to date with all changes (as much as I'd like them to do so) without a full-time human being updating the site. Do you?
The Public Affairs Department web page lists Elaine Tricoli as Web Manager.
ReplyDeleteCall her and ask. 373-3880
ReplyDeleteBecause the City of Greensboro doesn't care what you think.
ReplyDelete