Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Congratulations Joe Killian and Amanda Lehmert

News & Record higher education reporter Joe Killian and Greensboro reporter Amanda Lehmert are engaged. Sources say the proposal was proffered and accepted on Christmas eve at the Bristol (Connecticut) Press headquarters where the two worked as cub reporters. Congratulations Joe and Amanda.

4 comments:

  1. Joe and Amanda broke the news to their "Facebook friends" on Dec. 29th when they both changed their relationship status to "engaged" and received lots of congratulatory wishes. I'm happy for both of them. :)

    Are you on Facebook, Roch? If not, why not?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not Michelle. My answer to why not, is because I haven't found a good reason. So, in case I'm blind, tell me, why?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like it for keeping up with friends, especially those i don't get to see a lot in person. i don't use my blog for personal stuff because it doesn't really fit with what my blog's about, so facebook is the personal thing for me. it's not for everybody, probably, but i enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I'm not criticizing it, just saying that it hasn't fired my imagination, then again, I had the same attitude towards blogs once.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...