Bill Knight must feel awfully betrayed.Excuse me, and correct me if I'm wrong, but Zack Matheny was not elected to serve Bill Knight or any other council person. He was elected to serve the people of Greensboro. To suggest otherwise is to advocate for the politics of the "cabal" Joe famously decries when it works against him. More situational ethics, I'm afraid.
Friday, December 16, 2011
Elected to serve whom?
GREENSBORO, NC -- The ideologically paralyzed Joe Guarino has been lamenting on his blog recently that city council representative Zack Matheny "let down" former mayor Bill Knight and certain other council members by not siding with them on the landfill issue: As Joe puts it:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I laughed out loud when he complained that conservatives resources might be strained keeping up with council shenanigans. The triple sufferers do indeed have a problem: understanding what actually happened; what they think happened: and taking it in the shorts for invariably getting it wrong.
ReplyDelete