Thursday, April 15, 2010

Greensboro, NC Tea Party

I attended this afternoon's Tea Party demonstration in Greensboro, NC. It always makes me proud of America when I see people exercise their Constitutional rights like this. The enthusiastic crowd was about 2,000 strong, give or take a couple hundred.

Here is video of the opening prayer (sorry for the jump cut).



Here are some of my favorite photos:

The Crowd


These guys will be voters in 2012.


Probably not Obama voters.

Now that's the ticket!


Greensboro's gentleman conservative, Fred Gregory.

2 comments:

  1. Great to see some positive coverage. I attended a rally a few years ago that sought to address immigration issues. While there, I saw about a dozen or so masked people in black clothing playing the drums and railing against the police. Did these same folks make an appearance at the Tea Pary rally? I remember the organizers of the immigration rally addressed the masked protesters, telling them that they were present for the wrong reasons. It was kind of amusing, kind of sad. Either way, I decided no more rallies lest I get caught up in some black bloc craziness.

    --Brandon Burgess

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that photo of Fred!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...