Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Clark gets another right

Doug Clark of the (Greensboro) News & Record:
"Our law does not allow a natural mother or father to share legal parenthood with a domestic partner -- same-sex or heterosexual. To allow adoption, the natural parent must either marry his or her partner (not legal for same-sex couples in North Carolina, of course) or give up his or her own parental rights -- which just makes no sense."

5 comments:

  1. Roch I could care less what your position is on same sex adoption but mine is that it's WRONG! A child should have a mother and father that provides a nurchering balance in rearing of the child. To do otherwise just promotes the unnatural act of homosexualism. It takes a male and a female to naturally produce a child not Steve and Steve why do you think it evolved as such. Now I'm sure your going to call me homophobic, well there isn't a homosexual alive that I fear nor do I care what they do behind closed doors, I simply believe it's NOT a natural act between two parties of the same sex. Beau

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beau, it isn't natural to drive a car or play on the computer either.

    What a guy. He doesn't care what you think about same-sex adoption but he feels compelled to let everyone else know what he thinks.

    --Brandon Burgess

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a guy. He doesn't care what you think about same-sex adoption but he feels compelled to let everyone else know what he thinks

    You got that right and I'll keep on giving my opinion, homosexual's are immoral and damn shouldn't be allowed to influence impressionable little minds. Beau

    ReplyDelete
  4. So he could.

    --Brandon Burgess

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...