Friday, February 19, 2010

WFMY's Mac Ingraham: Misleader extraordinaire, with an assist from Police Chief Tim Bellamy

[Note: Mac Ingraham was incorrectly identified in this post. That has been corrected.]

WFMY sucks so bad. They have so much trouble with issues of any complexity, they should just stick to recipes. "Reporter" Mac Ingraham lowers their crapiness to a new level. They are so far behind on the facts, it's not even worth an effort to attempt to explain. Suffice it to say people with half a brain understand and appreciate WFMY's utter stupidity.

And Chief "They was dubbed the secret police" Bellamy? What an embarrassment. He has had plenty of time to set the record straight. He has failed. His departure will be a blessing to Greensboro.

2 comments:

  1. Does anyone watch WFMY anymore? I thought they got rid of everyone but Mickens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would feel so embarrassed to be associated with WFMY. I guess the blogs aren't all that bad.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...