Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Are there any responsive roofers in Greensboro?

Over two weeks ago, our house sustained some roof damage from a hail storm. Although the insurance adjuster showed up within 48 hours and cut us a check, getting a roofer to do the repairs has been another matter entirely.

We have contacted five different roofers. The results have ranged from multiple messages not being returned to promises of a return call to schedule an estimate not being fulfilled. What a joke. Not one of the five has even given themselves a chance at our business. I would never conduct my business with such disregard for potential customers. Are roofers so damn busy that they just don't care about tarnishing their reputations or are they just slack asses when it comes to conducting business?

Two weeks after the storm we are still trying to find a reliable roofer. If you know of one who wants some business, please let me know in the comments.

6 comments:

  1. Contact Lowes and Home Depot for reputables. As to whether they'll actually show up...

    ReplyDelete
  2. My personal person is
    John Ventra
    ZJ's Home Improvement
    336-266-0843

    He did a great job on our house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, tarheez3, I'll give him a call.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Roch,
    tarheez3 is keith , protest petition guy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Roch:

    Marc Cockerham
    Bella Construction
    Very Reliable
    362-5008

    Cyndy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, Cyndy. I think I have found somebody, but I'll keep Marc in mind if it doesn't work out.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...