Monday, March 15, 2010

No blog? No problem. New Google group: Google Fiber for Greensboro

I've started a new discussion group on Google's discussion host: Google Fiber for Greensboro. Now, even if you don't have a blog, you can easily express your public support for Google choosing Greensboro for its ultra high speed internet trial. As a bonus, comments posted in the forum appear among all the other Google related blog posts and news stories at Google4GSO.com

Don't forget these other ways for you to publicly support the initiative:
And, most importantly, while not public, you can nominate Greensboro directly to Google here.

2 comments:

  1. I ass-u-me this is not free so what is the tax payers value per dollar for having this service, I mean how fast is fast enough to where it becomes cost counterproductive! Beau

    ReplyDelete
  2. Google has not announced a price for the service, although they have said they plan to price it "competitively." If Google should bring it here and you do not find it to be of value, you do not have to buy it.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...