Thursday, March 11, 2010

Defending mediocrity

In a previous post about the City's hired gun, PR firm RLF Communications doing such a lame job with the online efforts to promote Greensboro's pursuit of Google, I asked:
"[Will Greensboro] coddle mediocrity because it would be impolite to step on the toes of certain insiders or are we going to be grownups and put the success of this effort above other considerations?"
Joe Killian writes an article in which people step up to express their preference for the former.

4 comments:

  1. A "boing" went off in my head when I saw RLF linked to the Civil Rights Museum.
    No wonder it's a cluster@#$%.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roch: Don't know about RLF but do know you would have been a great choice. Love the way your blog looks these days!


    Jan
    GDP

    ReplyDelete
  3. From an comment on the article by Ryan Shell defending RLF: "Their [sic] a good group of folks."

    That doesn't mean they are doing a good job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anon,

    Actually I was agreeing with Sue about negativity towards RLF.

    I didn't say they've done a good/bad job.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...