Monday, March 01, 2010

Greensboro is Googley: Local filmmaker launches web series

I was taking a look at the latest local videos on Greensboro101 today, when I saw this one. It turns out it is a preview of a web drama my friend and long-time Greensboro resident filmmaker Les Butchart is producing through his Highway 29 films. (With some really good local actors too.) The series is "The Hive," teased with "Living here can be murder on your friends."

I'll bet Les could go for some ultra high speed fiber internet from Google.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks Roch for blurbing our web drama. We plan to premiere it April 1, and you're right it does have a lot of Greensboro actors, a scene shot near the Flatiron, a scene inside Fincastles, and lots of stuff shot on Wilson Street. Hope everybody checks it out.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...