According to the News & Record, city council person T. Dianne Bellamy Small's campaign email address is tdbsforcouncil@gmail.com. I tried to send to it. It was not a valid account. It is now, belonging to yours truly.
It's the twenty-first-friggin' century people. Let's try to keep up. If I weren't such a nice guy, I could sit here for the rest of the election season and impersonate a city council representative with this whizzbang new technology. As it is, I'll help her get that address back if she wants it.
[UPDATE: I have been informed that the email listed at the N&R was a typo, I am told the correct address is tdbsforcouncil@mail.com and the N&R web site now lists that as the email address.]
Perhaps she just doesn't want to talk to anyone. Perhaps the address in the N&R was wrong. Perhaps she doesn't have or use a computer. Perhaps she gave the wrong email address to the reporter.
ReplyDeleteI guess we'll never know. I don't think she likes responding to anyone who asks questions and prefers to live in her own century.
You may also want to register TDBSFORCOUNCIL.COM. It's available too.
ReplyDeletejwg
Naw, I have no interest in trying to lay claim to anything. tdbsforcouncil.com is not her web site address. Although I have been getting network errors that keep it unreachable for days, her published web site address is bellamysmallforcounci.com.
ReplyDeleteI registered the email address because it was published as hers at the N&R (still is) and elsewhere on the web. I thought I might be doing a favor by getting it before someone else, although, I'll admit, it is also a bit of an experiment too to see how long it takes to come to her attention. How long would it take you to notice your email address wasn't working?