Is throwing your campaign literature into the yards of voters a smart way to engender support?
I appreciate his effort, but I have to give district 3 candidate George Hartzman the award for "most annoying candidate."
And did fellow district 3 candidate Jay Ovittore go on vacation?

dude, you're selling ad time and critisizing the guy for not giving you money.
ReplyDeleteGet real. I am criticizing the guy for throwing stuff in my yard. Think about it, if I let advertising sales influence me, I would keep my mouth shut so that I might be more likely to make the sale.
ReplyDeleteThink.
I'm not on vacation Roch. I have been out walking neighborhoods and talking to voters. Yard Signs will go out as soon as there in hand, tonight or tomorrow I am told. I should make it to your neighborhood by the weekend, yours is on my list to hit.
ReplyDeleteThat's good to hear, Jay.
ReplyDelete