Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Congratulations Lex

Former (Greensboro, NC) News & Record reporter and citizen journalism sacrificial lamb Lex Alexandar has a new job. He was kind of coy about it, only hinting at it at his blog, mumbling something about not mixing blogging and work. Yes! Weekly announces it plainly however, so congratulations Lex on your new job as Director of External Communications at Greensboro College. Lex is one smart dude, he should be a great asset to GC.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks, Roch. I may or may not end up blogging AT work; right now I'm just trying to remember where we keep the notepads.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't want to spoil it for Lex, but I knew about it ever since he updated his status on his Linked In. ;) Congrats, Lex.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, DM. I didn't update my LinkedIn status until I'd already been on the job a day or two. Just to be safe.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...