Dispatches from Greensboro, NC
Congrats. Looks good, so far.
Thanks, Fec. I know you call 'em like you see 'em, your "brain dead aggregator" description of We101 having inspired me to do better.
Looking good.--brandon b
I've come to love we101, worts and all. Different flavors of aggregation with the inclusion of news feeds is a definite improvement. My request is for aggregation by county, region and state, using we101 feeds.
So, when are you going to get smacked around for taking away blogger hits? It's Greensboro, y'know.
Taking away?
Congrats. Looks good, so far.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Fec. I know you call 'em like you see 'em, your "brain dead aggregator" description of We101 having inspired me to do better.
ReplyDeleteLooking good.
ReplyDelete--brandon b
I've come to love we101, worts and all. Different flavors of aggregation with the inclusion of news feeds is a definite improvement. My request is for aggregation by county, region and state, using we101 feeds.
ReplyDeleteSo, when are you going to get smacked around for taking away blogger hits? It's Greensboro, y'know.
ReplyDeleteTaking away?
ReplyDelete