Monday, September 28, 2009

Caamano for City Council

Reminded that this year's primary ballot for Greensboro City Council will list candidates alphabetically starting with "C," the candidate formerly known as Ryan Shell officially changed his name today to Ryan Caamano.

9 comments:

  1. That's pretty good....

    You mentioned earlier the hammering he took in the Rhino, and I went to Ryan's blog to ask several questions about it. He posted my first comment, but when I responded pretty firmly to his initial reply...well, that didn't make the cut (and was not posted.) It's interesting that someone working as an advocate for "transparency" would refuse to post items on his blog that simply call him out on his litany of purely political acts this season....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sick of you people hating on Ryan Shell. He is a great man and has leader written all over him. He is the ONLY candidate that is taking on EVERY issue. He has my vote and I hope and pray he wins. He is young, smart and has an endless amount of energy. You people want to jump on him for stupid little things. He is THE candidate! I hope you are not too stupid to see that. He reminds me of a young Keith Holliday (probably the best mayor we ever had) and that is a really good thing. Please be adults and focus on the issues and not personal grudges born out of jealousy. I have met Shell and he is the deal. Plain and simple, he will be the next Mayor Pro-Tem! I can't wait to watch him take over a meeting and run that bad boy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everest, I've had comment issues... Roch is aware. I'll see if your comment went to spam. No need to assume I'm not posting something.

    Anon- thank you for the very kind words.

    Oh, and Roch, didn't know you were a comedian along with also being the Internet police. :) All in fun man.

    Ryan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ryan,

    You are very welcome! I know you are going to WIN!! TRhus, the city wins. Roch wins, too. Ryan is good for all of us Roch. Stop resisting and bickering because you are jealous! No other candidate even dares to have a blog. Ryan takes all comments and takes them on like a man! I read his blog daily and am sick of you people attacking a fine American! No other candidate has a web presence period. If there was a contest for blogging, Ryan would win with ease. He is the watch dog and soon to be policy maker. I can't wait till Tuesday! Roch, it's never too late to jump on the winning train! Choooo Choooooo! The truth is, Ryan is doing what everyone else wishes they could do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous,

    No one is "hating on" Ryan. Some of us have had questions about things that he's said. To question our leaders and those who wish to be in leadership roles is the way we conduct ourselves throughout the campaign process. This has happened online because Ryan chose to participate in this way.

    When I ask a question of someone who is asking for my vote, I expect them to answer it directly. It's that simple. If, in answering my question other questions come up, that's called a dialog.

    I don't think asking why he made major changes in his campaign is to "jump on him."

    Those candidates who don't have an online presence get the same kinds of vetting in other ways.

    And Anon? Choooo Choooo? You remind of someone. I KNOW! Ben?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ryan - hard not to assume that comments aren't posted when they appear in "moderation" for 12 hours, then disappear. But, will stand corrected based on your post here...

    Anon - no jealously here, just legitimate questions about judgement and tactics..."go peddle crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here..." (HT: Jack Nicholson)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks like "Zeus80" from N&R blog "fame" is posting here as "Anonymous"...similar style and substance.

    ReplyDelete
  8. anon,
    are you old enough to vote?
    if not, kid's voting is allowed after daycare.
    lol.

    ReplyDelete
  9. EDWARD BRUCE KEOHOHOU2:14 PM, September 29, 2009

    What the hell is anonymous talking about (the anon that speaks with fork tongue about Ryan)how Mr. Shell will "ascend" to be mayor pro-tem. Is that you Ryan, writing in? I must say, that Ryan has been involved. But that doesn't guarantee a win in this election for him. That's why campaigning is so important. To get out the message, for whatever it is worth.

    Did someone proclaim a "Bash Shell Day?"

    You know, I was "defriended" on his web, too. But, what the hell, I got over it.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...