Brian Clarey of Yes!Weekly reports on the Scott Sanders trial and acquittal. He reports the facts and manages to add some color without injecting opinion. Good stuff.
I remember well when Clarey set out to bend the facts to support Mitch so I still watch him closely and am not so eager to throw rose petals. He could not deny my arguments about his article so he used the lame excuse of "it's just semantics".
He is an opportunists like so many of you and has finally decided the public is against the current city government in a big way. So now we get some truth. BB
Brian's piece was fine. The YES! editorial however was not.
The implication was that surely there was more to the Wray affair than we have been told- despite the writer offering NO evidence to support the assertion.
I knew you'd come around, Roch. Thanks for the plug... I believe that's the longest damn thing I've ever done at one clip.
ReplyDeleteI've always been a Yes! fan. If I scold, it's because I love.
ReplyDeleteI remember well when Clarey set out to bend the facts to support Mitch so I still watch him closely and am not so eager to throw rose petals. He could not deny my arguments about his article so he used the lame excuse of "it's just semantics".
ReplyDeleteHe is an opportunists like so many of you and has finally decided the public is against the current city government in a big way. So now we get some truth. BB
I am homeless and seeking shelter. Will work for food. Can I find temporary refuge here if I promise not to step on anyone and keep my area tidy?
ReplyDeleteBrian's piece was fine. The YES! editorial however was not.
ReplyDeleteThe implication was that surely there was more to the Wray affair than we have been told- despite the writer offering NO evidence to support the assertion.
I haven't read Brian's editorial.
ReplyDelete