The spam from Business Leader Media continues unabated. As I've previously noted, and Sue has reported to the FCC, Bob Kober's new endeavor is really pissing people off. Now Kathryn Mittelstadt, Vice President - Events, has joined the spamming efforts, also sending unwanted emails to "Dear Subscriber."
If Business Leader Media tries to sell you exposure through their email marketing and they tell you that the people who receive their emails have subscribed to them, don't do it. They are sending email to people who haven't subscribed and who don't want this spam. Associating your company with this public relations wreck would be a mistake.
I'm not the only FCC-reporter. Everyone should do it.
ReplyDeleteHello Roch and Sue. The person you should contact is Eran Salu the owner of Business Leader. Eran@Businessleader.com. He is the one in control and I concurr with your frustration. Bob Kober
ReplyDeleteThanks for the comment, Bob. Why should we have to do anything to get removed from a list that we didn't subscribed to? With all due respect, why don't you contact Eran?
ReplyDelete