Monday, October 13, 2008

Worthless McCain yard signs

Last night, someone stole my parent's Obama yard sign and replaced it with a McCain sign, which was promptly delivered to the garbage can. I guess there must be a shortage of people willing to put McCain signs in their yards and the landfill is the only place left for them.

4 comments:

  1. Roch, you should have painted a big red "X" over it and left it in your yard for the vandals to see. I read on the web that this sign switching thing has been going on quite frequently. Sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roch, in a local race we are finding many Larry Proctor signs being removed. In our case I believe it's just kids doing it. I can't imagine John Parks in a long dark coat and toboggan at midnight removing them.
    By the way Roch, I do hope you'll consider Larry Proctor for County Commissioner AT LARGE. If you have any specific concerns or questions for him I'll pass them on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another option for you Roch:

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/ivy_windchaser/2939110809/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...